Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Power Hour Activation Code How Can I Get My Pc Working?

How Can I get my pc working? - power hour activation code

Specifications: AMD Socket AM2 4400 + AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor

MODEL WITH K9VGM-V VIA K8M890 + VT8237A chipset BASE. AM2, K8M890, 8237A, 8CH HD Audio, LAN, integrated slots 1 PCI-E x16, 1PCI-EX1 slot, 2 PCI slots.

EVGA 8800 GT super clocked 512MB

2 1 GB DDR2 667 MHz RAM sticks

500 watt power supply

Operating system: Windows XP (32-bit OS)

Charging system now and I have the opportunity to enter the BIOS or load my default settings to start Windows. However, if you try to load and go into the office, my system freezes. When I get to the BIOS and at the beginning, it freezes. It's just a black screen and nothing else. I have loaded the first time asked me to activate Windows. The screen to load then restart froze for an hour, I rebooted the system and load it every time I try, I get the black screen again. Perhaps because I am now a 64-bit system, while my OS is only 32 bits. But I do not know. Could someone please help
At one point I managed to reach the office, but I felt very SLOh, no noise, and when he tried a very simple (NES emulator froze open). I have not done a new installation, I try to start an old installation (32-bit is running).

0 comments:

Post a Comment