Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Handheld Electronic Bridge Game Where Can I Get An Electronic Handheld Bridge Game For A Reasonable Price?

Where can I get an electronic handheld bridge game for a reasonable price? - handheld electronic bridge game

Well, that's my dad's birthday in October and was waiting for a game of bridge electronics for a year. I'm always a holiday in stores like Kmart and Wal-Mart, but all they have is lonely ladies. I looked online and could not find, $ 45.00 or more. I mean, there must be something there for $ 15.00!

1 comments:

rob2ca20 said...

You might want to try to Baron Barclay Bridge Supplies. Phone 1-800-274-2221 or visit the Web site at http:// www.baronbarclay.com/

As a bridge player, a concern I have is many programs computerized bridge provides the feeling of playing "Bridge" real. They are no longer a fun day. I suggest this is the list as a concern before you receive your money. It may be better to buy something else.

Probably one of the best money is the new Baron of the bridge, but it is a computer program that loads on top of a tower. It sells for about $ 50.00.

Post a Comment