Monday, January 18, 2010

Weighted Shower Curtain 20lb Weight Gain And Stool?

20lb weight gain and stool? - weighted shower curtain

Okay, haha this is pretty bad. A few weeks ago, I volunteered at the camp. I refuse to shit in public places or premises other than a normal toilet. Our bathroom in the barracks with a bathroom, but they are three toilets and three showers and toilets was not a door shower curtains there was no way I would shit behind a shower curtain. I was away for 6 days. Since then, my chair was so bloody, but it was not just bloody painful. When I come to bed, I wake up with blood on my underwear from my ass. I am a doctor and finally protested for about 10 minutes, then he laughed and sent me to x-ray of my heart to see whether it would take to .... had gained 20 kilos! But the same look and said, well duh, if you're not so exhausted, as long as you have probably taken 20 pounds in the large intestine .... Is it possible today and what to do if the results say that I am.

5 comments:

MELANIE said...

Maybe. It will have to take laxatives and finally ~ you can see it so - which is 20 pounds lighter!
Have not you heard that you must go to the toilet once a day?

MELANIE said...

Maybe. It will have to take laxatives and finally ~ you can see it so - which is 20 pounds lighter!
Have not you heard that you must go to the toilet once a day?

♠ JƏSSƏ'S GiRL ♠ said...

.. If it is possible, if I were you, would eat too much of bran and raisins .... lots of vegetables, fruit and water. This will help. The Dominican Republic should take a laxative and a suppository may liberate "the hard top. If this fails May DR, you must use your fingers to relax or the players get last piece of the road. LoL sounds unpleasant and it is not easy, but you will feel much better. GOOD LUCK

bravokar... said...

I think it is possible to keep one, so this is likely to give you an enema to help, go to the toilet when you get to see a different and more serious obstacle, however.

hiphopan... said...

Well, I'm not a doctor, I do not know ... I had a similar problem, the truth, and I take Metamucil ... This is a taste of orange ... in your case, I can drink up to 3 times a day ... It's like a powder and mix with water or ... It has me at once, but was up to one days fall into .. U may need to take more than a day, depending on the severity ... but usually u can Get Ur pharmacy or a supermarket or even ur local markets ... Blood in the stool, constipation, all work test problems pooing UR lmao 20 pounds ... I have never heard of, but u, you might want to be seen .... u shud have ur shit ever really bad for uu could have cancer. .. Fortunately (or not seying or NE)

Post a Comment