Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wallowa Lake What Is The Best Place To Camp In Oregon?

What is the best place to camp in Oregon? - wallowa lake

I look forward to a short stay in the camp this summer. I want a place at least an hour outside of Portland, is still too large. This should be a place that has yurts, because I have the camping gear, and I'm an amateur. Therefore, recommendations? I saw many sites and have read a lot about most places, and I'm looking for personal recommendations. Wallowa Lake is reserved and Crater Lake is a no-go. Suggestions?

3 comments:

captiank... said...

Timothy Lake is ideal if you love to swim (there is a kind of cold) or walk / bike ride is like 45 minutes to an hour outside of Portland

stumble1... said...

Why does a stock? Oregon is full of places to camp. Less than an hour from Portland? Try SCAPONE route. Scappoose Vernonia on the road. Apart from the left side. Or choose a forest road in the same area and go upstairs to find a good seat.
Saddle Mountain is located near Portland. Nice place. but not yurts. Think north. Vancouver, the Lewis River.
Whatever you do, remember the fire safety protocols.

Karen L said...

I have to go to the beach this time of year. They have in yurts Honeyman State Park and Nehalem Bay and others. I also liked, but Nehalem Bay was my favorite. They fly in camping sites for those who have private planes, and those where you make your horse stable, if you, riding on the beach want. Have the website of the Oregon State Parks? A list of places to camp there with yurts.

Post a Comment