Sunday, January 17, 2010

Patty Cake Freone When Will My 8 Month Old Start Playing Patty Cake And Waving Bye Bye?

When will my 8 month old start playing patty cake and waving bye bye? - patty cake freone

This is not surprising, even slightly, loves Patty Cake lot with him and he is all smiles, but does not try to hit his hand on hers. My first son was not a farewell for the moment and. Despite the closing of the house and has for 2 months, including along the furniture. I was wondering if the baby waving bye-bye and started clapping his hands?

6 comments:

Proud Mommy to Madalyne Grace! said...

I believe that the children later than girls. My daughter is 5 months and Patty Cake plays hide and put the blanket pulled down over his face and smile ... its .... so cute stern ramp and now thats adorable ..
But every child is different! and just enjoy every minute of bc is very fast and seems to always do something new!
Im sure that your child will do things quickly ... to continue to promote!

MFC said...

I know it's hard not to compare ... not really trying.
All babies and children to do things that sounds when they are ready, such as your age of 8 months is on track with the exploration and cruise along the furniture. Everything else will fall into place when it is finished. I would not worry
Just keep clapping games with him and before him, he will understand.

due 09/18 said...

Grant my son, who started only 1 hands when I sing "Patty Cake" about 11 months to clap. Abu and look around 7 months

due 09/18 said...

Grant my son, who started only 1 hands when I sing "Patty Cake" about 11 months to clap. Abu and look around 7 months

due 09/18 said...

Grant my son, who started only 1 hands when I sing "Patty Cake" about 11 months to clap. Abu and look around 7 months

due 09/18 said...

Grant my son, who started only 1 hands when I sing "Patty Cake" about 11 months to clap. Abu and look around 7 months

Post a Comment