Friday, February 12, 2010

Epstein Barr Bump On Neck Chronic Epstein Barr Virus?

Chronic epstein barr virus? - epstein barr bump on neck

I get sick in November 1997. , Sore throat, fever, swollen glands and a terrible rash. It started out as small bumps in the belly, inner legs, shoulders and face, have multiplied, joined and became a solid mass. Will fill my eyes almost closed, lips and ears were enormous. The unsightly.

Each episode lasted about a week and return after a few weeks. Usually during the night when the fever broke out instead, I awoke in a cold sweat, but know that when I woke up this morning have disappeared of the rash and other symptoms.

This lasted until July 1999. While blood tests revealed that I have the virus. Since July 1999, the consequences are not income, but have been oh so tired. I want to eat energy, but WHAI did not win, of course, was the weight. So I made a depression and obesity. Zooloft take for depression and keep it under control, but obesity is a different matter.

I do not understand, sore throat, fever, swollen glands and rash again, but I do a number on the list of the other usual suspects can be found at:

"Brain Fog"
Brain "Tides"
Confusion - my short-term memory lies in ruins
Depression
Reasoning Difficulty
Fatigue
Hypersomnia
The increase in skin burns
Loss of interest in the activities
Malaise
Relieve psychological symptoms by eating or drinking
Mood Swings (Mild)
OCD
Obsessive Thinking
Sinus problems

So, since I'm not sick, asstill, I CEBV?

3 comments:

Miss H said...

I would say that is all of these symptoms) (sinus probs Barr and runny nose depression. I suspect they are on Zoloft (sertraline) is the chemical name. This has been as the panacea of anti-depressants a few years ago, but now replaced by citalopram ... These drugs are increasingly being changed and you should periodically check your order.

I think you have an interview with the paper about your symptoms and perhaps you will see the change with citalopram. It has fewer side effects than sertraline. You should really take a blood test to ensure that it is not on CEBV, but I have my paris that this decline across its deep depression.

iluvJesu... said...

It looks like depression, rather than CEBV, but you should see your doctor to discuss weight loss. It depends on your age and degree of obesity, surgery may be indicated and useful for you.

aphraar said...

Immediate response to any idiot can go here: Epstein-Barr virus has nothing to do with a dangerous life!

One of my friends has the same, but lives CEBV is well with him. Sincerely CEBV sounds to me, but I'm not a doctor. My friend will distract you when you suffer, only the numbers nothing until he is forgotten, and it's OK.

I am sorry for you because they do not believe that there is a cure for it. Not sure, are difficult. All the best to you!

Post a Comment